https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/SVG/Element#Text_content_elements

<text> elements can contain quite a number of children that allow you to do
very precise formatting of the actual text content. There are plenty of
usecases like custom fonts, rendering text on a path, text effects, etc.

However having the thing that inserts a text node called text when there
exists also a text element is confusing. Also text nodes are much rarer in
practice in SVG than in HTML, so using a longer function name would make
sense.

I think textNode : String -> Svg msg would make sense and make text : List
(Attribute msg) -> List (Svg msg) -> Svg msg would make sense.