Hi folks!

Ossi just announced open-sourcing of one of their (Futurice) projects on
twitter.

twit: https://twitter.com/ohanhi/status/859664021150158849
repository: https://github.com/Tradenomiliitto/tradenomiitti

these are statistics of that project (I'm using cloc)

github.com/AlDanial/cloc v 1.70  T=0.52 s (223.0 files/s, 20394.5 lines/s)

Language                     files          blank        comment
code
Elm                             41            531             26
4284
JavaScript                      42            358             41
2952
SASS                            18            168              4
1731
JSON                             4              0              0
151
YAML                             4             27              3
115
Markdown                         1             31
0             86
Bourne Shell                     4             13
2             36
INI                              1              2
0             23
HTML                             1              1
1             22
SUM:                           116           1131             77
9400