👏 It's clearly great contribution to educative materials around Elm. I've
seen your tweet before and was really pleased you've found time to build it
- give it your likes folks.

About web-pack - even though we're using it with elm in company project I
never used it for any of my hobby project so far. Simply it makes sense to
build from ground up not other way around. Also I think it's reasonable to
stay focused so when the goal is to show Elm code then there's no need for
unnecessary noise (webpack & env config). That's being said it still might
make sense to create demo on "building webpack environment for Elm" which
than can use rather simple Elm app and demo just setup of more complex
environment (dev/test/prod) with SCSS for instance. That would be great too.