On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 8:36:37 AM UTC+1, Gusztáv Szikszai wrote:

> I'm glad it worked :) I need to figure out something for the install
> problem though, probably will find an other place where the binary can be
> stored.

Its strange that when running "npm install -g elm-github-install" as root,
it cannot create a directory under /root/, as the root user would
definitely have the rights to do that. I don't really understand what is
wrong with it.

I would expect though, when installing with -g, that it gets installed
under "/usr/local/lib/node_modules/".