On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 8:03:41 AM UTC+1, Pi wrote:

> Hi Eike!
> Have you had a look at the package pablohirafuji/elm-markdown? It's a pure
> Elm implementation of a Markdown parser where you can customize how HTML
> gets rendered.
> See https://github.com/pablohirafuji/elm-markdown#customization.
> I'm not sure whether the lib supports tables at all since they aren't
> mentioned anywhere in the docs.

I'll have to try that. I notice that the evanc/elm-markdown package
produces runtime errors sometimes if the markdown is malformed - it wraps
some js library and I get the impression it was just a quick hack to get
something working. The pure elm one, especially with greater customization
is a lot more appealing.