On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 5:27:37 PM UTC+1, Mark Hamburg wrote:

> All that said, I think elmq is really interesting for the case where the
> interaction isn't hierarchical.

Yes. In my case I have the Auth module, and other modules using it, which
are typically structured like this:

Main
 - Auth
 - Other

So I am using it to talk more directly from Other -> Auth. Sibling rather
than parent-child communication. But I came to the realization that the
parent-child part is still there because Cmd.map and Sub.map are still used
to plug everything together.

I think it was interesting to try this approach, and it was a quick way to
get started when I was unsure of that the Auth API would look like. Now
that I know that Other needs to be able to request 'login', 'logout',
'refresh' or 'unuathed' as a side-effect, or to take the current auth state
providing 'isAuthed', 'permissions' and so on as inputs, I may as well just
code that API directly, and move away from a more generic approach.