Hi Casper,

Correct, the `Date` module (and type) are not imported or exposed by
default. You can find the default imports
here: http://package.elm-lang.org/packages/elm-lang/core/latest

To make `Date` available in your module, you can use `import Date exposing
(Date)`. The "exposing" part means you can reference the `Date` type
unqualified as `Date` rather than `Date.Date`, but other functions will
only be available when qualified (e.g. `Date.fromString`)

Good luck!