Hey Greg,

Thanks :)

The most helpful thing you can do is try out the library if you get the
chance, and let me know your experience on the #style-elements channel on
slack

As for drawing comparisons, that's definitely going to be part of the focus
of the visual guide I'm working on.  My current plan is to have a
"cookbook" of common layout recipes and how this library solves them, as
well as some explanation as to *why* this approach makes sense compared to
the common approach.

I'll post here when it's done.