Gamepads cannot be implemented in pure Elm so I published a package and, in
the docs, I tell the user "hey you need to manually add a port, you can
find the code in the port/ directory".
I hope this is an acceptable compromise between keeping all of Elm's
guarantees and enabling people to share unsafe code.
Regardless, I tried to keep the JS code at the absolute minimum and do all
the real work in Elm.
Other library features:
* Recognises and supports W3C "standard gamepad" out of the box
* Allows full button remapping
* Includes function for serialising and deserialising button maps
* Includes the TEA functions and types for bare button remapping tool
* Has tests
* Keeps its implementation away from the API
* Works even on MS Edge ^_^
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Elm
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.