Hello guys,
I'm involved in developing a interactive animation for children.

I'm wondering if it is possible to control dom elements properties (build
with Tumult Hype, specifically the position of that elements) via
javascript ports on a timing base, like the watch hands of the example in
elm-guide.

If yes, where please can I find a skeleton suitable for this purpose?

Many thanks,
Rosario