Swagger is a data model that describes a REST API, the URLs of endpoints
and json-schemas describing the json that they accept or produce. I didn't
find anything in package.elm-lang.org relating to it.

I did find this github project which implements a CLI for converting a
Swagger .json into Elm Encoders and Decoders, which is pretty neat.

https://github.com/ahultgren/swagger-elm

Do let me know if you know of any other Elm/Swagger projects.