Today I'm releasing NumElm, another small contribution to the Open Source,
Frontend and Elm community. NumElm is inspired by NumPy, the fundamental
package for scientific computing with Python. NumElm is the first step in
this ambitious idea of mine of building a Machine Learning package for Elm.
Still a long way to go, but I'm full of enthusiasm. I'm convinced about the
potential of both worlds together, Elm language and Machine Learning.

https://github.com/jscriptcoder/numelm

Please, any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Fran