Prakhar,

You are posting from a yahoo.com address. There is an issue with Yahoo
mail and mailman. Yahoo is enforcing DMARC in a way that blocks most
mailman-based mailing lists. For more details please see:

http://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN7253.html

Quotes:
"DMARC is a standard developed as a technique to reduce email spam and
phishing.  Unfortunately, it has negative consequences for mailing
lists, essentially breaking long established mailing list norms,
standards, and behaviors.   Yahoo! recently began publishing a DMARC
policy for rejecting all messages that fail the signature tests, and
every mailing list with Yahoo! members started seeing bounces from
these members.  This has caused the Mailman community of members, list
administrators, and developers enormous pain."

Now that you have started a CentOS forum thread, let's continue the
session there:

https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=53737

Akemi