On 20/09/16 17:06, Sean Hancock via elrepo wrote:
Since this is related to a similar problem I have, do you have an idea when 7.3
will be released (days, weeks, or months)? Thanks.

Red Hat do not publish release schedules so we can only guess / estimate based on previous releases.

RHEL betas normally run for around 3-4 months before release of the finished product. The RHEL 7.3beta was announced 25th August, so I'd expect 7.3 to be released around the end of November / beginning of December, 2016.

Of course if you are running one of the clones expect a further delay based on how quickly they are able to rebuild and release their cloned product.

Hope that helps