Hi Akemi,

Thanks for the link, but none of the info made a difference. The only
thing I found was that trying to have the Xorg configuration, without
setting i915.preliminary_hw_support set to 1 will cause the system to
crash when it tries to start X.

Guess I will have to wait until there is a newer kernel.

Russ Poffenberger | System Architecture Group
Phone:  +1 / 408 / 635-6049
russell.poffenber...@xcerra.com
Xcerra Corporation, LTX/Credence Division
1355 California Circle
Milpitas, CA 95035, USA
09/22/2016 10:47 AM
Re: [elrepo] skylake and nvidia