On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Robert Nichols
<rnicholsnos...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I've gone through the steps on the elrepo.org/tiki/wl-kmod page, but cannot
> load the new wl module. Running "mokutil --import
> /etc/pki/elrepo/SECURE-BOOT-KEY-elrepo.ord.der" just gets "Failed to enroll
> new keys".
>
> The elrepo.org/tiki/SecureBootKey page references a subscriber-only Red Hat
> page for help. Any help for someone who cannot read that page? (Yes, I know
> about "Just turn off secure boot." Looking for an actual answer.)

You should be able to follow the instructions on the SecureBootKey
page without having to see any Red Hat page.

However there is a known bug if your are running CentOS. The detail is
in this CentOS bug report:

https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=14050

A workaround is to downgrade mokutils/shim. Look for a note by TrevorH
regarding how this is done.

Akemi