We recently started using ELRepo’s kernel repositories in a subset of our
production infrastructure to deal with some issues we were experiencing with
CentOS 7.5 latest kernels.  Our security team has some concerns about how
quickly ElRepo releases new kernel packages that address either major bug fixes
or CVE exploits after the kernels containing these updates have been released
by the Linux Kernel Main archives.    Is there a certain amount of time that we
should expect new kernels to make it to ELREpo yum repositories after they have
been released by the Linux Kernel Archives folks?

Thanks in advance.

--

Pedro Flores

[https://www.q2ebanking.com/docs/EmailSignature_TX.png]