Hello

I am pretty much stumped at the moment and I wonder if anybody can offer me
some advice.

I have had the em28xx kworld dvd maker working in the past (how I dont
really know, I think it was with the standard kernel drivers) but I conuld
not record sound with mencoder so I plugged it into vista and used that.
Now I have plugged it back into linux and I cannot get a picture or sound.
I have now managed to install the mcentral drivers but none of them seem to
show a picture.  I have tried em28xx-new v4l-dvb-kernel and
v4l-dvb-experimental but still now picture or sound.

Please can somebody offer advice on how to record sound and picture using
mencoder bufore I pull my hair out

Thanks in advance

Dan

lsusb
Bus 008 Device 003: ID eb1a:2860 eMPIA Technology, Inc.
Bus 008 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 007 Device 002: ID 06b9:4061 Alcatel Telecom SpeedTouch ISDN or ADSL
Modem
Bus 007 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub

If you need anymore info letme know as I will be sitting next my computer
untill I get this thing working again or I tthrow it out of the window : )