On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 07:35 -0400, Jason F. McBrayer wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 13:04 +0200, Bastien wrote:
>
> > I use org-mode and color-theme without problems, so it should be
> > something in your config i guess.
>
> Thanks, that will help me start to narrow down where the problem is.

I've figured out where the problem was, and I'm posting it here for
reference purposes.  I had color-theme-is-cumulative set to nil, and I
suspect that was causing color themes to throw away the org-mode faces.
Setting that to t, most color themes work.  Also, some color themes are
less cooperative than others, so it appears to be a problem with those
themes rather than with org-mode, or with the color-theme package.