Archiving works almost perfectly in 5.03, thanks.

Here's the new problem.

Defined in my .emacs, I have

 '(org-todo-keywords (quote ("TODO" "REQUIREMENTS" "ACCOMPLISH" "VALIDATE"
 "TEST" "|" "CANCEL" "DONE")))

What is happening is that, when I archive an item, it gets moved correctly,
the archive stamp is written correctly, but instead of saying DONE, it says
CANCEL.

Actually, is this a bug?  Or should I just reorder my list to have DONE come
before CANCEL.  I thought that I read somewhere that DONE had to be the last
item in the line, but I don't seem to see that now that I'm trying to find it.

Dave