On Sep 7, 2007, at 2:40, William Henney wrote:

Hi Bastien

On 9/6/07, Bastien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"William Henney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Is there any way to have buffer-local (or file-local) setting of the
locale.

What about the #+LANGUAGE option?

Yes, I use this option. However, this value is not respected by the
time-stamps, which are implemented using format-time-string (a
built-in emacs function, written in C)

I believe this has to do with the LANG and LC_TIME environment variables,
but I don't know exactly what you have to set them to.

- Carsten