Hi,

finally I didn't switch to the N810.  The N800 already fits most of my
"needs" (who really need such a tool?).

Daniel M German <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I can provide a tar file for /usr/local with emacs in it. But I don't
> have it packaged, thought. I don't now how to do i.

Regarding this, i've found this resource:

  http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-lob800-1.html

Check the "Creating maemo packages" section - perhaps someone could make
an Emacs 23 package and see if org-mouse is working?  I've been fiddling
too much with the device for now !

--
Bastien