Anyone have a clever way to generate multiple outputs from one
table?  It's pretty clear that orgtbl-send-table doesn't handle
multiple ORGTBL lines, and I'm not clever enough to hack in a
loop over multiple clauses on one ORGTBL line.

The context is a probably too clever mechanism to generate both
code and documentation at once.  I'm using noweb to document a
SQL schema, and a few tables are pre-loaded with data.  I'd like
to send one orgtbl-mode table to LaTeX and SQL insert statements.

Jason