I mostly use org-mode as a way to organize my tasks but would love if there
was a way to export/publish to a wiki.  Right now I'm using trac-wiki mode
to edit trac wiki pages.  It works pretty well but I find myself missing
org-mode's list/heading manipulation abilities.

I could see a benefit to importing trac tickets.  Not sure how that would
fit into org-mode though.

-Jason