Hi

found a possible bug and a quick search in google didn't return any
results, so I thought I send an email to the list (although I'm not
subscribed), but I couldn't find any other place to report it. So here
we go:

My version of the emacs and org:

GNU Emacs 22.2.1 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.9) of
2008-09-11 on hammer22

Org-mode version 6.12b (updated from git every weekend)

what to do:

* open a new file
* switch to orgtbl-mode
* create a new table at the beginning of the file (e.g. starting in the
first line)
* got to beginning of the file
* hit enter to add a newline
* nothing happens! I can add newlines everywhere else in the file though

expected behavior: a newline would be added before the table (works if I
turn table mode off)

HTH, great work btw, org-mode is one of my most used emacs modes ;)

Arun