Hi Daniel,
On Dec 5, 2008, at 4:34 PM, Daniel Clemente wrote:

Carsten Dominik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

(setq org-export-with-timestamps nil)

also removes the DEADLINE and SCHEDULED keywords.

Nice! And it has the equivalent

 Then only „log notes“ exporting is not configurable.

True, but this is not really metadata, but notes, which could
easily be confused with normal plain text.

I think I will stop here adding options for this purpose.

You can try to write a small function which removes these
as well, and call it from `org-export-preprocess-hook'.

- Carsten