On Thu, 24 Sep 2015, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

Hello,

"Charles C. Berry" <ccbe...@ucsd.edu> writes:

On Tue, 22 Sep 2015, Charles C. Berry wrote:

Just to tie this up, this is an issue with `org-src-preserve-indentation',
see

        (info "(org) Editing source code")

for the best documentation. I found the "replace sequences of spaces with
tab characters" for nil values confusing. The opposite is happening in
this example.

Would you want to write a documentation patch about it?

I'll take a look.

There are about 70 places where

grep -i -nH -e preserve-indentation\\\|remove-indentation

matches in lisp and several different functions.

So I feel a need to be sure I get it all right.

Chuck