> On Saturday, 24 Oct 2015 at 13:37, Fabrice Popineau wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > I find that using headers as in beamer is not pleasant (maybe that is
> just
> > me ?)
>
> Just to help you understand the positive aspect of headlines for
> structure in beamer, the use of headlines makes it incredibly easy to
> switch columns around, for instance, or to copy/move them from slide to
> slide.

You are right. This needs to be put forward.
In this case, the parameter that has to be made easily editable
is the width of the column. (Thinking about a common interface for
beamer and reveal)

> With respect to the HTML issue, what if you do not put blank lines
> between the different bits?  The blank lines are defining paragraphs, as
> far as I understand it.

It is possible to hack the reveal/html exporter.
Knowing that

{{{bFoo}}}
{{{eFoo}}}

gets exported to

The macros could be defined:

and this way you get spurious paragraphs, but valid html
However, I'm not sure I want to follow this path !

Best regards,

Fabrice