Peter Davis <p...@pfdstudio.com> writes:

> I'm trying to export PDF from org, but I'm getting the error:
>
> pdflatex: Command not found. [3 times]
>
> I've checked the definition of exec-path, and it includes
> "/usr/texbin", which is where tcsh tells me the executable is.
>
> Any ideas?

Backtrace?

(setq debug-on-error t) and do the export again, possibly with
uncompiled code: (info "(org) Feedback") for the details of producing a
useful backtrace.

This should be SOP for any errors, *before* you post a question to the
list. You don't have to be able to read the backtrace; there are people
on the list who can and it makes the diagnosis *much* easier by pruning
the tree of "how did we get there" down to its essentials.  It will also
help me avoid sounding like a broken record.

And all instances of "you" is plural and all-inclusive ;-)
--
Nick