Hi all,

babel's :cache seems to be ignored during export.  At least on #+call
lines.

In the example below the caching works fine for interactive evaluation,
i.e. C-c C-c on the #+call line returns immediately.

If I export the subtree with the #+call line, however, the code block
gets executed and the export is slow.

I'd expect no evaluation even during export.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Regards,
Andreas

PS: The example:
* Test Cached Export
** A long running code block.
#+name: foo
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :var bar="baz"
  (sit-for 15)
  (message "bar=%S" bar)
#+end_src

#+RESULTS: foo
: bar="baz"

** Calling

Exporting this subtree will demonstrate my problem.  I expect the call
line below to not execute anything.  This works for interactive
execution (C-c C-c).  But if I export this subtree only, the code is
executed.

This returns immediately thanks to the cached result.
#+call: foo("qux") :cache yes

#+results[f2b650eb5296f72a1f7237c2a65b7fb3443acf5f]:
: bar="qux"