Thank you Matthew, this improved the performance to an acceptable ~half
second

I still wonder if multiple property searches could be optimized somehow, but
for my purposes I'm satisfied =)

For example, you can't use agenda filter commands with
org-stuck-project-list, thus you'd have to resort to a slow property search.
Some people might want to search for high priority stuck projects. (I solved
this by introducing different 'priority' todo states)

-Jason