> Yeah, this works really convenient and near automatic, I'm also using org for
> corporate meeting minutes, reports and statistics to the tax authority
> (besides Koma letters of course ;-)

Same here, using org-mode for everything. But have you ever needed to print out
a letter without "from address" and "to address"? In my case, I just needed to
print a note, sign it, and pass it to somebody on a regular basis! It doesn't
make sense having to always print my home address and her address at the
beginning because it's just a casual note.

Thanks,

York