> So what problems are you seeing (other than that the label looks funny)?

The problem is that the label can vary from export to export.  EXAMPLE:  I
added a <<TestIt>> target ID in the paragraph before the paragraph
containing <<IndemnNonAssign>>; the result was that <<IndemNonAssign>> now
exports as <a href="#orgtarget22" instead of <a href="#orgtarget21" --- so
if I had previously emailed someone saying "Please read
http://www.CommonDraft.org/#orgtarget21"; the link would no longer point to
where it was supposed to.

> CUSTOM_ID

That works for heading properties, but I'm not aware that CUSTOM_ID can be
used in the text internal to a heading-designated section.