Jan,

Since a wiki is by nature an on-line editing experience, and org is by
nature an off-line editing experience, you might have to specify a
little more exactly what you mean.  (So far :-] there is no emacs
webapp).  You may have seen the discussions on this list in the past
few days about converting/exporting org texts to wiki *syntax*, and
there were even some links to rough scripts to do conversion to
particular wikis, as well as some discussion about extending org's
export capabilities to more easily export wikified text.  But this
requires a wiki already in place, and some mechanism --like cut and
paste--of passing org-exported text to it.

If you want a whole site, I think it's just a matter of using org's
"publishing" function.  I assume this is what Worg does.  Using
something like 'git' makes it possible to have org files which are
edited by the community (which is like a Wiki), but this is not
'publishing a wiki' exactly, since there is no editing possible
online.  Everyone has to get set up with your version management
software.

That said, I too have wondered exactly how the Worg is generated
(automatically, manually?) from uploaded org files, and just how the
styling (CSS I assume?) is done.

Scot