Peter Davis <> writes:

> A. Source code listings
> 1) Source code blocks: Using
> #+BEGIN_SRC js
> works for HTML output, but not for LaTeX/PDF. It seems js is not
> understood by the listings package, and I have to use java.
> 2) Even with java, the output is pretty ugly. Any way to get some color
> in there?

It shouldn't take much to define a language environment for listings:

Maybe that helps?

Alternatively, can you use minted instead of listings? It requires
some external packages and some changes in how the latex is processed
(basically adding --shell-escape to the pdflatex (or similar)
invocation(s)). C-h v org-latex-listings RET has the details.
But it does contain support for javascript, IIRC.