On Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016 at 08:59, Christian Moe wrote:
> I've never know this to fail as such. I did have a problem for a while
Not sure if this is relevant but just in case...
I had problems with ODT export for quite some time with the default
style. I finally tracked it down to having some old configuration
inherited from some previous version of the libreoffice family of
tools. I cleaned up (i.e. deleted) all ODT related configurations (not
emacs ones) and libreoffice now works just fine with exported documents
from org. But I haven't tried anything other than the default style.
Check ~/.openoffice.org, ~/.openoffice.org2, ~/.config/libreoffice, and
maybe other places.
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.1.1, Org release_8.3.6-1207-g91e263