I only tried the visualization part a few days ago, by exporting to
iCalendar (.ics). But the process was too slow: after fixing some export
errors it was still taking more than 1 hour for a large .org file.

After that I wanted to use Iceowl/Lightning (extension to
Icedove/Thunderbird) to open the .ics. But there might be better .ics
browsers (that run in local).