Aloha Chuck,

Charles C. Berry writes:

> A look at the `slidify-example.org' file in the `org-9-plus' branch of my
> (chasberry) `orgmode-accessories' github repo might be a good start with
> .Rmd exports even if you do not want to use `slidify'.

Your ox-ravel exporter is a pleasure to use.  I'm farther along than I
thought I'd be at this point.

I'm new to much of the R ecosystem, including slidify, so forgive some
noob ignorance in the following three questions:

1) I've specified the properties EXPORT_TITLE and EXPORT_AUTHOR, but
they don't show up in the .Rmd file.  Is this a limitation of ox-ravel,
or do I need to learn how to insert them in the Org mode source?

2) How do I instruct ox-ravel to include the graphics output of a source
code block?  I tried :ravel fig=TRUE as a header to the source code
block, but no dice.  Most of my experience is with ox-latex, so that
colors my expectations here; i.e. I'm expecting a [[file:myfile.pdf]]
link to produce a graphic in the output.

3) I've been knitting the .Rmd output using RStudio, which is also new
to me.  I don't mind doing this (it is what the session organizer is
going to do with the .Rmd file I send next week), but I'm wondering
if you have an emacs-only solution?

All the best,
Tom

--