Hello,

I'm having `bibtex-parse-buffers-stealthily' fail when there is an
org-mode buffer with a bibtex source block. For instance, if you have
the following block in an org file

#+begin_src bibtex
@article{FernandezGabbay2007,
  number = {6},
  volume = {205},
  pages = {917--965},
  year = {2007},
  journaltitle = {Information \& Computation},
  title = {Nominal rewriting},
  author = {Fernández, Maribel and Gabbay, Murdoch J.},
}
#+end_src

then when the bibtex-parse-buffers-stealthily runs, there is this error:

Error running timer ‘bibtex-parse-buffers-stealthily’:
(wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)

I tried to debug it, and the problems is that in the list of buffers,
there is one buffer

#<buffer  *org-src-fontification:bibtex-mode*>

that is in bibtex mode but for which `bibtex-parse-keys' fail. I assume
it is because the source block is not a well formed bibtex file.

Should this be considered an emacs bug or an org-mode bug? I'm using
emacs 25.2.1 and current org-mode-with-contrib.

Thanks,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2017-03: 407.18, 2016-03: 404.83