On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 12:22 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <m...@nicolasgoaziou.fr>
wrote:

> > Is there a plan to move the default org-mode mathjax header link over to
> > this by 30 April? It's a one line change in ox-htm.el for mathjax
> options.
> > I've attached that patch for convenience.  However, after a bit of
> > grepping, there should be some changes to the documentation which refers
> > using the mathjax CDN and stuff.
>
> Would you want to provide a patch for that?

[...]
> Have you signed FSF papers? Otherwise, you need to include "TINYCHANGE"
> at the end of your commit message before I can apply it.

I've included both changes, to doc and the the html export in the attached
patch, now with properly commit message including the TINYCHANGE.

I would like to also figure out why (still can't track it down right now)
if you don't do the settings via (org-html-mathjax-options) you get
orgmode.org's hosting of mathjax.js via HTTP. It would seem wiser to either
host this under HTTPS so that the loading of mixed-content is not blocked
when using HTTPS or change that to also using the cdn.

-adam

--
Adam J. Aviv, PhD
*Asst. Professor*