Yeah, I have used to contrib to org-mode, but need to sign FSF papers spend
my time, and I don't know how. So I decide to move code in `contrib/`.
When I back home, I will try to sign FSF papers, because I have time and
fixed location.
If I move code into `contrib/`, do I need to do more in this code?
I will add `lexical-binding`, but don't know how to write test for this.
Could org-mode team pull branch code on my github repo directory? Or should
I send a patch from `git format-patch`?

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/