On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 5:13 AM, Rasmus <ras...@gmx.us> wrote:

> Bastien Guerry <b...@bzg.fr> writes:
> >
> > The reason why this library-of-babel.org was not in Emacs is not
> > because of its lack of license.  I guess it's because Carsten and
> > Eric didn't think of it as something that should land in Emacs.
>
> Fine by me, but then let’s remove the references to it in the manual.

Maybe the feature could be referred to "Babel Libraries" or "Code
Block Libraries". Because they provide re-usable libraries. The
"library of babel" reads like there is just one of them, but there are
as many as you wish aka "Libraries of Babel". I skimmed over this
feature, skipping the part that you can load *anything*. It doesn't
stand out but it is a *big deal* for users coming to Org-Mode to know
that they can share/re-use libraries.

If you like a name then I will submit a pull request with a
documentation change.

The code change would rename functions and documentation. Is it too
soon to submit function name changes, too?