On 05/01/2018 13:27, Eric S Fraga wrote:
On Friday,  5 Jan 2018 at 13:10, Nicolas Bercher (Aʟᴏɴɢ-Tʀᴀᴄᴋ) wrote:

[...]

Is it possible that this setting is set by Debian packagers?
I ask this because I reproduced this bug with and without my
  ~/.emacs[.d/] files.

It's the default for org (at least now, as far as I can tell).

But I ashamedly don't know how to set it permanently in my  ~/.emacs!
Would you please help me on this?

Easy: describe the variable

   C-h v org-link-search-must-match-exact-headline RET

and then click on the "customize" link near the end of the
description.  Make sure to "Apply and set" the change you make.

I've done this but only changed the indentation of the
custom-set-variables block and added nothing new.

And if I start from an empty ~/.emacs I got this ew block, but again, it
does not mention org-link-search-must-match-exact-headline variable:

(custom-set-variables
 ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 )
(custom-set-faces
 ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
 )

What should I add *by hand* in ~/.emacs?
I'm sorry, it is just a matter of very basic elisp syntax (but I never
took the time to dig into elisp yet!).

Thank you,
Nicolas