On Wednesday, 26 Sep 2018 at 13:11, Kaushal Modi wrote:
> I had been wondering for quite some time (about since 5 months :P) why
> my Org captures have stopped auto-saving.

This has been really annoying me for some time.  Thanks for the code you've
posted which I will try out.  I use at least 2 instances of Emacs, 1 for gnus
which often leads to capturing notes and tasks and the others for writing etc.
Not having an automatic save can lead to problems.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.13-783-g97fac4