On Friday, 31 Jan 2020 at 12:03, Bastien wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to make <C-c C-c> an equivalent to <C-c '> in Org Src buffers
> so that hitting <C-c C-c> will close the buffer, which seems natural.

It does seem natural and generally support this idea.

However, it could potentially cause me a minor annoyance: I often (in
manuals and other forms of dissemination) use org src blocks (i.e. src
blocks with org code) and I would expect C-c C-c to do whatever it would
normally do in an org file (e.g. add tag) while editing that
block.  Would the normal C-c C-c behaviour take precedence?

If not, this is a very minor issue so I'm sure I would adjust!

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.1-94-g0ac6a9