Hi Bastien,

Bastien <b...@gnu.org> writes:

> Andrew Hyatt <ahy...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Removing the (beginning-of-line 1) at the end of the time display
>> code in that function, and substituting (org-agenda-previous-line)
>> seems to fix it.  I'm not sure if that's the right approach - the
>> previous code didn't use that function for a reason, but I don't know
>> what that reason was.
>
> I think this approach is correct is it will move over visible lines.
>
> I've pushed a patch, please let me know if it is fixed.

I'm finding that this patch (19676dce758038749887a057208ea33d9a1fad57)
has the by-product of causing multiple paths to flash in the mini-buffer
if org-agenda-show-outline-path is set to t. I believe that is because
it calls org-agenda-previous-line, which in turn calls
org-agenda-do-context-action.

The effect is even more pronounced if org-agenda-follow-mode is on,
causing a significant slowdown in rescheduling items.

Thanks,

Matt