Hi Bastien,

I'm using emacs -u NONE with emacs 27.0.50
and Org mode version 9.2.5

And I'm not seeing this expected behavior.

I have the following simple foo.org file for my agenda:
* TODO Foo
* TODO Pre Class
* TODO Again

I'm using the built-in agenda view for TODO entries ("t")
and I'm searching using

Pre\sClass
{Pre\sClass}
Pre Class
"Pre Class"

And the entry is not *marked* in the agenda, but there are messages
saying "1 entries marked for bulk action"

If I search for "Pre Clas" and "Pre\sCl" etc. the entries are marked.

If I search for "Class" (no quotes) then there's no match.  However, if I
search for "Cla" (no quotes) then there is a match and the heading is
marked.

So, it appears there's a problem *if the match ends on the last character
of the heading*.

In fact, I can replicate the problem by searching in the agenda manually by
searching for "Class"
(no quotes) :) and then calling (call-interactively 'org-agenda-bulk-mark)
- the mark is not made and
there's a message "user-error: Nothing to mark at point"

Not sure how to fix it but wanted to show my awesome debugging skills :)))

Thanks,
--Nate

Thanks,
--Nate