On Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020 at 15:47, Marco Wahl wrote:
> AFAICS at the org babel calc evaluation the last value of the calc stack
> gets dropped.
>
> So your workaround is okay, I think.  You can just write any dummy
> element at the bottom of each block e.g. just 0.  No need of
> duplication.  Looks a bit hackish to me but so what?

Indeed hackish.  But it does beg the question: why does ob-calc pop the
stack?  I cannot see any use case given that the stack is essentially
infinite and can be safely ignored (in most if not all cases).

Could the solution be to simply remove the =(calc-pop 1)= line at the
end of =org-babel-execute:calc= function?

Just a thought.
--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.6-432-g73bd24