I'm converting a website (Romance University's site, where the original
site has closed and gone offline.), so I'm converting it to org-mode and
then building it with latex into a PDF file for my own interest. So far
I've converted 447 web-pages, into 843 pages of a PDF file.

But, I'm using 'tabbar' and I've had to break the file up into 3
separate org-mode files because otherwise the buffer I'm working on
drops out of tabbar into its own frame. (File 1 is 1.5mbs, 2 is 1.1mbs,
and 3 is 413kbs.)

I have 'vlf' acting in my setup, but how can I avoid the file dropping
out of tabbar please?

I would prefer to keep using tabbar so that I can then have the
bibliography file alongside the file I'm working on whilst I'm adding to
it.

Any advice please?

Thanks
  Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 10.2, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 27.0.90, org 9.3.6