Hi all,

I'd like to respectfully bump this bug report.
It's an annoying regression of a widely used Org feature, is precisely located (to the commit) and has been reproduced by Kyle (btw, thanks, Kyle). Of course, if someone is already looking into it, and just didn't have the time yet, please disregard the bump.

Best,
Gustavo.